Friday, May 13, 2011

Singing in the Almost Rain {Exeter, CA. Family and Maternity Portraits}

One aspect of this job that I would have to say is one of my favorites, is the ability to be a small part of a growing family each time I am invited to capture images of their new additions (or soon to be additions in this case). It seriously just seems like the other day I was taking maternity pictures of this big boy when he was in his mama's tummy! And now, he's about to be a big brother!! Oh the years go by sooo fast!! I had a blast spending time on this gorgeous overcast mother's day. Thankfully we missed the rain but we did get to do some singing despite the rain's absence. :)

I am so happy for this family on their soon to be new addition! Many blessings and love to all of you! Here is your preview to enjoy!













No comments: