Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Lil' Blue Eyes { Fresno, CA. Children's Portraits}

My mother's day weekend was so awesome!! I had the privilege of spending time with some wonderful moms and kiddos each day and finally ended the weekend with my own three favorite boys!

I still get amazed with how fast babies grow and change in a matter of months. This little guy was only 2 months old when I photographed his wonderful family's portraits and I was speechless to see how much he has changed in a couple of months.

I was super thrilled to get an email a few weeks ago from his mom asking about doing his 6 month pictures. I was stoked that mom wanted to do as she called it, "nakey bird" pics since big sister had these kind of pics done when she was his age.

I had a blast hanging out with this handsome little man, his big sister, and beautiful mom during his session and I look forward to our next session together!! Here are some to enjoy! ~lots of love to this wonderful family!







No comments: