Monday, May 2, 2011

It's A World of Laughter and Love! {Fresno, CA. Family Portraits}

Spring Week was very busy for us and I appreciate this family's patience with me to get their preview up on the blog. So many great shots that I am going through during edits but these are a few favorites! I love to be around families who have taken a break from their busy lives to all get together for some happy occasion. This particular family were all together for a very special birthday for a very special wife, mother, and grandmother and since they were all together for this special celebration they gave me a call to help capture the wonderful love and laughter that this special family shares with oneanother! Here are a few to enjoy! Big Hugs to all of you!!~














I love all the shots we got during their session but I ADORE these next two shots! How cute are they??!! I think they are super cute!!

No comments: