Saturday, June 11, 2011

Storyland and Playland Birthday Adventure {Fresno, CA. Children's Birthday Event Coverage}

I am usually busy this time of year but have been especially busy this year, which I am always thankful for!! Lately, I have been doing a lot of event coverage (which you will see as I get caught up with all my editing). This was such a wonderful, fun, and relaxing birthday party for these amazing siblings!! I was lucky enough to photograph this family a couple of months ago and was super excited to get to see them again for the kiddo's birthday party. Mom and Dad did a great job planning such a fun party and through my camera lens I saw nothing but happiness from their guests and their three beautiful children. Thank you again to this wonderful family for allowing me to photograph such wonderful memories and I look forward to seeing all of you again soon!! ~Many hugs to all of you!
















No comments: