Sunday, June 12, 2011

Meaning {Sanger, CA. Children and Family Portraits}

Having studied art and earned my degree in the field, I have a personal appreciation for those who can create something from a blank canvas. So when my sweetie (aka my husband) wanted to get his first tattoo, I was supportive of his decision as long as the art he chose meant something to him...and he sure did. Not only did he choose to place our first child's name on the tattoo but my hubby chose something to represent his own baptism and having completed all of his sacraments to join our faith during that time.
I created this shot in my mind for many years but for whatever reason never shot it. I am glad that I am finally able to see in front of me the picture that I had envisioned many times in my head. So to my wonderful husband and devoted father to our children, I wish you an early Happy Father's Day!! Enjoy!!

No comments: