Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Taking a Hike with My Favorite Family of Seven {Auberry, CA. Fall Family Portraits}

So I would have to say this is the first time a family has ever met me for a session and asked me to "take a hike". HA!HA! Seriously though I knew we were gonna go bridge seeking for their session but like many beautiful destinations, it took a little effort from all of us to get there! However, I have to say after this session I was throughly impressed with mom and dad who not only climbed both downhill and then uphill carrying the littliest ones but dad even helped me carry my camera bag back uphill to the car. They are both rock star hikers and I hope to go hiking with them again soon minus the heavy camera bag! :) Thanks everyone for having me take your family's photos at such a gorgeous hidden treasure! Love to all!














No comments: