Thursday, December 29, 2011

Celebrating Life with a Wonderful Family {Sanger, CA. Fall Family Portraits}

I try to live my life by several rules. One rule that I follow is to enjoy the supporting people around me and telling them as much as possible how much I appreciate them. These are the people that are there to help me celebrate through happy times and those who offer a hug and a listening ear during the difficult times and I hope to do the same for them. Friends and family who are there to help celebrate the ups and downs of life is a quality that I value in myself and others.
With this family it is easy to see that they share this same appreciation for eachother and all the others around them. They were all awesome people to spend the evening with on their beautiful property. Thank you for allowing me to capture your celebration of life! Happy Holidays to all of you!








No comments: