Friday, December 31, 2010

Hug O' War {Sanger, CA. Fall Family Portraits}

My life is surrounded by boys! I literally am the only girl in my house...yes even the pets are boys! And even though I love ALL of my boys in my life, it was nice to take a morning and hang out with the girls. These lovely little ladies and their mama did such a great job and smiled for pictures even though one little lady had the sniffles and the other little gal got a tad chilly in the cold weather from time to time. But we figured out ways to warm up with running, jumping, and yes playing "hug o' war". Thanks ladies for spending the morning with me. Here are just a few to enjoy! ~Hugs to you!

Everytime I see this first shot I think of the wonderful poem "Hug O' War", by the late Shel Silverstein:

I will not play at tug o' war.
I'd rather play at hug o' war,
Where everyone hugs
Instead of tugs,
Where everyone giggles
And rolls on the rug,
Where everyone kisses,
And everyone grins,
And everyone cuddles,
And everyone wins.






















No comments: