Monday, December 13, 2010

Boys! Boys! Boys! -We Love Them!! {Sanger, CA. Fall Family Portraits}

Being a mom of two boys isn't always an easy job for me. I have learned to get use to them bringing bugs in the house, finding rocks from outside in my purse, and getting use to finding them playing with dirt and knowing that it isn't always a bad thing. Yes, having two boys has had some getting use to but I LOVE it and wouldn't want it any other way!
Not only do I love this family for the good people they are but because everytime I see them, I am reminded how wonderful it is being a mom of two boys! Because their session last year was so much fun, I knew we were in store for more fun at their session this year...and it sure was!! Thanks for spending the afternoon with me guys! There are a lot of great shots from your sesssion but here are a few to check out! ~Hugs!!



















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Debbie, these are adorable!! Mandi has her work cut out trying to pick just a few but I LOVE the one with the boys and the clouds!
Christi

DMC Photography said...

Thanks Christi! I like that one too!