Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The 'A' Team {Sanger, CA. Family Fall Portraits}

What can I say about this family? I have been friends with this family's little mama for...wow...for 20 years now?? Really?? We met on the yearbook staff when we were in junior high...and yes, I was the school's photographer back then too! Anyway, throughout the years and the couple of times that we actually lost touch for a little while, whenever we meet again it's as if no time has passed and we are right back to sitting on that junior high bench that we and our friends would sit on at lunch and talk endlessly. To me that's true friendship! During my weirdness, my dorky jokes, my venting, she's always been my friend and I appreciate her for that!
I was more than honored to shoot the first "official" family portrait since their latest addition arrived last year! They are a great family and I am proud to call them my friends! Hope you enjoy your preview! Many Blessings to you guys during this holiday season!
















Gotta show some love for the 2010 World Series Champs-The San Francisco Giants!! Actually the family are hard core long time Giants Fans and I was more than happy to help capture an image of them this particular year in their Giants jerseys!!

No comments: