Friday, August 12, 2011

100 Years of Blessings {Fresno, CA. Family Portrait and Event Photography}

I have mentioned many times before that there are many aspects of this job that I adore! One being the friendships I have made with clients. One particular friendship that I have gained from this job is from my dear friend E. When she called me for these two days of sessions, I was thrilled to do it!

Her wonderful family came into town from all over to help celebrate this beautiful woman's 100th birthday. The first day for the formal portrait session, I so enjoyed not only spending time with the birthday guest of honor but getting to know her daughters, son-in-laws,grandchildren,great-grandchildren, and more! What an amazing family she has!!

The second day session was of her actual birthday celebration where I got to meet more of her family and friends. That weekend helped remind me of the many people we influence in our lives and for this birthday gal, 100 years is a lot of years of influence!!

Thank you so much to her entire family for allowing me to share these memorable weekend with all of you and I enjoyed getting to know my friend E's wonderful family! Blessings to all of you!





I photographed all the beautiful individual families the first session day but wanted to share this shot of this family's adorable basset and beagle since the doggies were not in any of the other group shots. :)


The guest of honor had so many kind and touching words said about her and her life the day of her party.

No comments: