Monday, November 30, 2009

Mom and her cowboys

I love when I get a call/email for a session where the people already have an idea of what kind of pictures they are looking for. Usually when this happens I have a lot of fun thowing out my ideas to clients and together we collaberate on how we can accomplish their photo ideas. Well this is what happened with this session! We knew that the boys were gonna be decked out in the western attire, so we wanted something that would compliment their outfits. So together their mom and I decided on a spot to shoot and here are the awesome photos that we got! Many, many good ones to choose from but here are just a few!








1 comment:

Manda Krum-Stovall said...

Deb, I just want you to know thatyou are AMAZING! Our pictures turned out so incredible. THank you so, so much!