Thursday, November 26, 2009

Cousins

As I mentioned in the earlier post, as a photographer you are invited into people's lives and asked to capture treasured moments. To me this is an awesome part of the job! I was thrilled when I was asked to take this family's pictures this fall because I have already been lucky enough to photograph one of these teens for her senior pictures this past spring! Well I had a blast photographing her again as well as her sister and cousin this past week! And as an added bonus they mentioned to me that day that they hadn't taken pictures together since they were in diapers....well maybe not that long ago but it had been quite a while! So I was glad to help get some pictures of these cousins that were definitely due! Here are just a few of the many great shots we got that day for you to enjoy!







We had to get silly for some of these. Thanks guys for agreeing to my silly ideas for shots!

No comments: