Monday, August 6, 2012

Seriously Cute Couple! {Fresno, CA. E-Session}

Growing up, I always remember my mom telling me that "it was a small world". Now other than thinking of Disneyland, I had no other understanding of what that term meant. Though I now understand what my mother meant many years ago about our world being small, I am reminded of her words so many times with the people I am fortunate to meet in this business. I was happy to hear that this wonderful couple was referred to me by a mutal friend of ours and it was funny as we chatted during their engagement session that we actually have another mutal friend...a friend whom I haven't seen in years! So I guess as they say, "listen to mom", because she was right...it is a small world!! Looking forward to this beautiful couple's fall wedding! Many blessings!

No comments: