Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Skater Boy {Sanger, CA. Skatepark Skateboarding}

Personally I try to avoid anything that doesn't keep both my feet safely on the ground. Yes, I don't enjoy riding any bikes other than a stationary bike, I don't like rollerskating/rollerblading, ice skating, and I cringe at the thought of me attempting to use a skateboard. I am somewhat ashamed to admit that I was not blessed with the best balance on these sorts of contraptions. I leave this type of fun to the professionals!

Yet, I have to say that I was honored to be asked to meet these fellas and one of their moms at the local skatepark to capture some shots of them showing their skills on a board. I was very impressed with how well these guys could skate and I hope they all continue enjoying this cool sport!






No comments: