Thursday, April 28, 2011

Just Another Glorious Day Out On the Field {Clovis, CA. Senior Portrait Session}

I was so happy to do this senior session. It was a beautiful day...sunny skies, billowy clouds, and just the right amount of breeze to get this gal's gorgeous long brown locks blowing in the wind in some of her shots! I really enjoy all areas of portrait and event photography but I would have to say that senior portraits is sorta like going home to me. Doing senior portraits is where I started my career in photography some 15 years ago. Wow, that makes me feel really old thinking that!

Seriously though, thanks to this lovely senior and her dad for spending the morning with me. Both of you were fun to hang out and chat with! Lots of favorite shots from your session but here are just a few to preview!! Enjoy!















No comments: