Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Playdate! {Sanger, CA. Children Portraits}

I love when I get to revisit families again and again for more portraits. Not only am I amazed at how much the family has changed (even in a matter of months) but I love when the kiddos in the families are super excited to hang out with me again! For example, when I got the phone message from the wonderful mama of these adorable kiddos to book this session, I loved the fact that not only was mom talking on the message but big sister was trying to say hello to me too! I also loved the fact that when I arrived for the session, all the kiddos and mom greeted me at the door. I surely felt welcomed and loved just like a friend showing up for a playdate!! Thanks for always making me feel welcomed in your home and I can't wait for our next session (playdate)! Hugs!









No comments: