Monday, November 15, 2010

Growing Up Before My Own Lens! {Sanger, CA. Family Fall Portraits}

I first met this family a couple of years ago when our kiddos attended the same preschool. I was privileged back then to shoot this, at the time, family of six and immediately fell in love this wonderful family! Since then, over the last couple of years I have become good friends with this amazing mama of now five kiddos! I still can't get over thinking how much these beautiful children have grown since their last family portrait session and I look forward to capturing images of their continued growth! Watching families grow up and add additions is yet another wonderful attribute to this incredible job of mine! Here are some to preview! Hope you guys enjoy! ~Hugs













4 comments:

Leanne said...

These are awesome! I love them.

DMC Photography said...

Thanks Leanne! You guys are awesome too! All of you are beautiful people inside and out!!

Anonymous said...

Debbie you did such a fantastic job!! Leanne your family looks so beautiful! *Christi

DMC Photography said...

Thanks for the compliments Christi!!