Monday, June 14, 2010

All This Love Started with a Bell {Fresno, CA. Wedding Photography}

So first let me share that my first job was like most first jobs, I was sixteen and it wasn't much fun wearing the silly uniform and working outside during the summer heat. However, if I would have had the fate of meeting my soulmate at that job, then I would probably have no complaints! Instead, my soulmate didn't show up until years later!
Well this couple met at one of their first jobs for both of them and their love for one another began to blossom and grow! I won't say where this job was but I'll give the hint that this place has the best burrito surpreme EVER and its name has "Bell" in it! It's heart warming to know that this "Bell" place would eventually lead to wedding bells! Congratulations guys! Here are some of my favorites from your wedding! Enjoy~










And we gotta show some of the bling this beautiful bride had on her dress, jewelry, and flowers! It was way cool!!












No comments: