Tuesday, May 25, 2010

1+1=LOVE {25th Wedding Anniversary Portrait Session}

Well the last couple of months have been pretty busy for me but I was so glad that I had the opportunity to photograph this wonderful couple for their 25th Wedding Anniversary. It was definitely time to get some wedding pictures for these two. Sadly, the photographer they had photograph their wedding 25 years ago never delivered their pictures. Which is why I felt SO HAPPY and HONORED to get these awesome shots of this lovely couple!
During their session, I found out that even though these two were celebrating 25 years of marriage, their love for eachother started out in junior high math class when he was her tutor! I never realized math could also equal love!! :) Congratulations again you two!!!









1 comment:

jvirgadamo said...

these are great and i never thought about doing pro photos for an anniversary. our 25th is next year and I want to do this.