Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bright Awesome Colors on a Cloudy Day

I was so glad that the skies cleared for a bit this weekend for this photoshoot! This couple was such a cute couple and I loved our stroll around Fresno for your engagement session! (Even though I may have taken us through a brief detour at one point....darn those confusing streets!) :) Thanks guys for being so great and I loved getting to know you both! There are many favorite shots from this session. Great looking couple and awesome colorful backgrounds! Enjoy!!
















2 comments:

Natalie Martinez said...

WOW...love the picture's. they came out GREAT!!! you know their good when they bring tears to your eyes. i can only imagine how great the wedding pictures will be.

Anonymous said...

Of course they came out great, thats my sister we are talking about. Randy you look good too.
Love you guys.