Monday, April 20, 2009

How to tell your Mom, "Happy Mother's Day"

I know with everyone's busy lives between family and work it is not always easy to find the time to get together with family to update that family portrait. However, thanks to our holidays throughout the year, they help remind us to get together every so often for pictures....since pictures always make a great gift for any holiday or occasion! Well what better way to tell Mom you love her, than to surprise her with an updated portrait with you and your siblings?
For this Mother's Day Gift Session, this sister and brother were great to work with and were lots of fun! While shooting, it helped remind me how much I appreciate my big sister and that though we are both adults with busy lives how much fun we still have together! Thanks you two for a great session! Here are just a few of my favorite shots to check out!




No comments: