Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy 6th Wedding Anniversary!!!!

Gosh, 6 years since Kevin and I said "I Do". Throughout my years shooting weddings, I think before my own I only understood a wedding as an observer. However, after the experience of my own wedding I feel that I became not only a wife but a better photographer. It was after my own wedding, that I knew first hand the feelings that a bride and groom have on the day they are married and I now try to capture those small moments that make that day so memorable and exciting. Then when I became a mother, again my photographs of families and children began to change because my experience helped me have a better understanding of the important role of parenthood.

Thank you Kevin for 6 wonderful years! Because of these years, I love the couple we are, the family we've become, and the photographer I am now. I appreciate your love....your support....you.

All wedding, family, and maternity photo credit: E.Essman (aka my sensei)




I love the church we got married at....even though it was an hour away from home. The church is in the mountains and sits atop a hill and as you might be able to see inside there is a huge window that overlooked the beautiful colors of fall.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratualiions on your Anniversary!!!