Monday, August 25, 2008

Visalia Wedding Style

Just wanted to post a thanks to all the great people I met at the Visalia Wedding Style Show yesterday! This was my first time at this show and I had a lot of fun talking with brides, grooms, and their families! So thanks again everyone for stopping by our table! I thought the show had a great turnout and look forward to participating in the next show! Also had a chance to meet and chat with some great vendors from the area! Had a great time meeting and talking shop with the taleted Rebecca and Nick from Rebecca Rubalcaba Photography. You guys were great and I hope to talk again very soon!

2 comments:

nick said...

Hey, I found your blog! I'm glad you had fun at the show and it was great to meet you and chat! Sorry for messing up your name (twice, I'm so bad with names). Hope to see you at the next show as well. Keep in touch!

DMC Photography said...

Yay! Hi Nick! No sweat about the name, its all good! Talk to you guys soon!
Debra