Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Does it wash out???

So my son was one of those kids you would see at the salon screaming his head off during a haircut. He hated haircuts!! I use to feel so bad for the girls who would cut his hair and hope that maybe the next time my son would have gotten use to it and get through a haircut fine. A friend of mine asked me one day if I has tried taking him to a "kid salon". She then told me about a place she had seen in Clovis called Cool Cuts for Kids. So the next time he needed a haircut, we tried the place and we've never been anywhere else since! The place is totally kid friendly and since his first visit my son has never cried while there. We love his hairdresser Leila and I completely trust her cutting my son's hair. Today we even tried gel that colored his hair blue just for kicks! Don't worry Grandma, it washes out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that place worked out for you..well for Elijah
Your pictures are sooo beautiful Debb! Good Job!!! Take care..and I'll be sure to visit your Myspace..it's so beautiful too!

-Rosie