Monday, June 2, 2008

Belated Mother's Day


I consider myself a child of the 80's though I was technically born in '78. However, I feel that I was in the MTV generation. Anyway, anyone who really knows me knows that I have an eclectic taste in music. I listen to just about anything and from all genres. Well growing up I always loved the INXS video Mediate. I always thought that having the various signs to express each message was a very cool concept. However, much later I realized that it was a concept orignally done by another music artist I admire. Bob Dylan did that same thing with Subterranean Homesick Blues. Well back to the topic of photography, having enjoyed that artistic concept of the two musicians, I thought I'd try it as a Mother's Day present for grandmas this past Mother's Day and I feel that it worked pretty well....not to mention I think the model was pretty darn cute too! Enjoy!

No comments: