Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Beautiful Wedding at Jacques Ranch

Though I was born, raised, and have always lived in a small town agricultural area there are some ag things that are still new to me. Such as yes, I have never been horse riding before and also have never been to nor seen in person a rodeo with bull riding. However, after this wedding think I'd enjoy checking one out one day!
When I first talked to the bride for this wedding, I knew this was going to be a fun wedding to shoot. She told me that she and her fiance were getting married at a place in Exeter called Jacques Ranch and that it was a beautiful place. She also told me that it had a beautiful barn and a mechanical bull. So I'm sure it was no surprise to all of you that I was really looking forward to checking this place out. Well the bride was sure right! Jacques Ranch is a gorgeous place nestled near Sequoia National Park and has its beautiful mountains as its landscape. The sun set was amazing, the garden area where the wedding took place was beautiful, there were awesome barns, and yes there was indeed a mechanical bull for guests to ride! This small town girl had a great time and got a lot of great shots of a great couple! Here are just some of my top picks! Congratulations again you two!!




















No comments: